Art therapy is a therapeutic approach that promotes healing by tapping into and revealing an individual’s deepest thoughts and feelings through the arts. Practitioners have completed training in both art and therapy.
Eligibility - psychology and Art therapy students.
- Our mission is to provide experiential learning to foster socio-culturally attuned creative practices in the theory, reflection and application of art therapy counseling.
- Our vision is that art therapy counselors cultivate creative, just and healthy communities.
Advantages of ATCP
- Availability of graduate INTERNSHIPS.
- practicum settings for art and therapy learning.
- A vibrant community arts scene.
- Low student-to-faculty ratio.
- The opportunity to learn from practicing Art therapists
ATCP-art therapy certificate programme
Duration : 9months , Daily 2 hours attendance ,tuesday to friday or saturdays 8 hours , 300 hours of studio work
internship -3months/300hours [ inclusive ]